Monday, August 16, 2010

How to get my girlfriend to cuckold me online?

I've gotten my girlfriend to agree to flirt with men (if she finds anyone she likes), but she's still a little nervous/cautious. Anyway, I'm looking for things that can she can do online that still get the general point across, before she's ready to actually hook up with someone.How to get my girlfriend to cuckold me online?
You can't force a woman into that stuff. You have to find a girl that's actually into it.





Your girlfriend is only going along with this because you're forcing her to. You're not a cuckold, you're the dominant one. Find a real dominant woman. If you do get her to hookup with someone, she'll probably leave you right after it because she'll feel like she's been raped.How to get my girlfriend to cuckold me online?
you want your girlfriend to meet up with a stranger than do what you obviously care nothing for her. are you trying to pimp her out are you trying to be a wannabe pimp your being a dumb***
You shouldnt force her to do anything she isnt comfortable with.
wtf!?! why would you want your gf to meet up with strangers. she clearly doesnt feel comfortable with it (noone in their right mind would) so just leave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment