Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I flirt with a man without being too forward ?

I want to attract a man, but I don't want my flirtations to be too forward. I am not sure how he feels about me, sometimes I get the vibe that he is interested. What things can I say, email, or do so that he gets my drift without me being too forward ?


And yes, he is married and so am I. I am not looking for judgements here, not to be rude, but you don't have to answer and tell me what I am doing is wrong. I am looking for people who maybe have had an experience and can provide me with some hints.How can I flirt with a man without being too forward ?
God, I have been in your shoes. There is nothing more exciting than contemplating an extra-marital affair!





Most men know that if a woman makes eye contact and smiles, and plays with her hair she is interested.





What most men in that situation worry about is a way to hook up without getting caught. if you can plan a benign opportunity to offer up, see if he jumps at it.





Say if he mentions that his wife is going out of town next week, you could ask him if his wife is the jealous type. Then you could say you could use some help with a leaky faucet or whatever, and see if he takes you up on it.





Or, If he's somewhere without his wife, arrange to be in need of a ride, so you can ask him. Once you are in the car you could find opportunities to make physical contact with him. If he's interested at all, that should do it.





If you go for the ride home, don't wear a lot of perfume that day or he might worry about his wife smelling it on him.





Affairs are fun, but be careful! Have your fun and end it quickly before you lose perspective.
  • free spyware remobal
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment