Monday, August 16, 2010

Old man flirting with me? Not sure, what do you think?

Ok I just turned 17,today April fools days :) and I'm a junior in high school. I do dual enrollment at a community college in my town. In my English class I sit next to this older man and we usually are paired up as partner's for group assignments. We talk about school and our lives and he tells me about how the days were when he was a kid (he's 39). So in a way we are kind of friends.





A couple days ago I told him that my birthday was coming up and he asked how old I was turning. I said 17 and he freaked out for a few moments. he was like ';Your only 16?! I thought you were 27!'; But then after a while he calmed down and not even 3 minutes later he asked me if I had a boyfriend. That got me a little nervous but I said yes and I told him about my bf. He kept complimenting how pretty I was for the rest of the class.





Now today after telling me happy birthday he was like ';Oh your a woman now.'; and I'm like ';nooooo, I'm still a kid'; and he's like ';Your almost a woman';..and then he mumbled ';just one more year';





Then a few minutes later he asked me to come over his house sometime and we can study together. I quickly declined and he said ';Chill I'm not hitting on you, I don't wanna go to jail.';





hmmmm...I don't know about you but I thought that was a just LITTLE creepy. Or am I just overestimating things? I actually do enjoy talking to him and he never acted creepy before in the past 4 months that we've been talking. It just started this week. What do you think?Old man flirting with me? Not sure, what do you think?
If it happened like you wrote it, he is hitting on you and that is creepy. He's over twice your age.. It sounds like he was trying to feel you out to see what you would say. Then when you declined he played the ';Hey I'm a nice guy, I'm just playing around I don't want to go to jail card';.








';';Now today after telling me happy birthday he was like ';Oh your a woman now.'; and I'm like ';nooooo, I'm still a kid'; and he's like ';Your almost a woman';..and then he mumbled ';just one more year';';





Definitely Creepy... especially mumbling just one more year.. I'd watch out for this guy and keep your distance except for maybe classes and that's it..








PS: Happy Birthday, I hope you have a great birthday today.... It's my aunts birthday today too..Old man flirting with me? Not sure, what do you think?
No. that is definitely creepy.





He is hitting on you.





And in most states you are above the legal age of consent, so all he could be charged with is corruption of a minor.





Stay away from him!
IF HE 39 AND YOU'RE NOT 18 YET THEN YOU NEED TO LEAVE HIM ALONE. IT A BE COOL IF YOU WAS 18 BUT YOU'RE NOT 18. IF YOU BE COOL WITH SOME MEN TO A CERTAIN EXTINCE THEN THEY TRY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE. SO WATCH OUT AND BE CAREFUL
Just ignore them, I work as a cashier. This happens a lot. If there continue, buy nice looking ring that looks like something put it on and say that you are taken. If continues tell you mom and the both of can talk to police.





first try to ignore, him. if that doesn't work tell them you not interested, if that doesn't work tell them you ';taken'; and last but least, if nothing works. tell a parent or someone you trust.
Wow! That is hella creepy! Um... Well, I think now that he knows that you are a teen AND almost legal, I think it kind of 'turns him on'. I don't know why but a lot of guys get highly turned on when it comes to teens, or so it seems. That and Asians. It's weird. I would kind of keep my distance and not give him an openings like that again. If he seems creepy again, I would just stop talking or tell him I'm trying to study or do my work. Something of that nature.
Ah he's interested.. I think he's setting things up to happen all ';naturally'; and organically. I think he would try to have his way by gaining your consent, in one of ';those ways.'; Sounds like a sly creep.


But it was more obviously rude of him to snap when you told him no, that you wouldnt go study with him.


How old is he anyway. I'm sure that the guy knows exactly what he's doing when he's got a girl in sight, especially that he's an old man.


Well gee, some men do play around with girls as if the way to relate with them is by flirting.. But I really rarely ever took the chance to find out the truth!!


I think that an old man talking to a young chick should maybe be talking to her more like a younger sister or like a daughter, or granddaughter if anything.
  • free spyware remobal
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment