Monday, August 16, 2010

What is the point in a married man flirting with single women?

I get so frustrated with these good looking sexy,charming men that flirt with me when I notice the wedding ring! I am annoyed at this..I feel that it is a waste of my precious time to be talking to married men..so why do they do it?Why can't they respect their wives at home by acting appropriately?And they have the nerve to tell me how pretty I am..ect right before they say';oh yeah,I'm married'; What is the deal guys?And what is your point?What is the point in a married man flirting with single women?
Hi Melissa,





You are absolutly right and I can't stand to see it either. There are so many men out there that give the rest of us good guys a bad name.





I think a lot of them do it so they can feel like they still have a little machismo (machoism) left in them and can still score points with the women.





I prefer to spend my time telling others about how awesome my wife is and how I can't wait to introduce her to them. I have to admit my opinion of the married gawkers and winkers hiting on the girls around the office is not a very good one.





Next time, ask them ';Am I as pretty as your wife?'; that will put them off! HahaWhat is the point in a married man flirting with single women?
just ignore such guys. they are not worth the time for you to worry about them. you have other better things to concentrate on than sourcing for a solutions over this. why waste time on these irresponsible men
Have you ever considered that they're just being nice? Would you rather they tell you you're ugly?


You call them ';good looking sexy charming';, so are you flirting with them, then when they respond in kind, now they're jerks because they're married?


Get over yourself. Don't flirt with married men, and they won't flirt back.
The same reason married women flirt with single men. To entertain themselves
Maybe they want to see if they still got it.
Theres a lot of married men with no morals and plenty of single women with no morals. This is why they flirt.They know they can start out as ';just friends'; and work their way to the bedroom.
They are dirty dirty men
A lot of men feel like once their married, they might have lost their 'touch'. So, they might try to flirt with single women to see if they are still interesting. It usually has nothing to do with making the woman upset, they just want to see if they still have 'game'.
An expression of independence while co-habitating.





Or they were never committed to their spouse in the first place.





Or they have no moral structure with which to guide them.





Or their behavior is completely acceptable, brought on by the female which invited it.





It could be any number of things.





Married women do it, too.





My girlfriend and I flirt with others (when we're not together) sometimes. It helps boost confidence, makes one feel more attractive. Not sure how this applies to marriage, though -- seeing as how I've never been married, I can't speak intelligently about that.





Flirting does not necessarily mean one is unfaithful.





Also, much of the time, a man can flirt and not know it until it's already happened -- simply accomplishing his biological imperative to mate. It's not a character flaw; it's in our DNA. We're designed to want to have sex with a female we find attractive. I do not condone the behavior you've described, nor am I trying to say that there's nothing wrong with it. Problems are created when one allows their instincts, thoughts, desires, etc. to affect their judgment adversely. Self-control is critical, and many men and women have yet to master their own will.





Remember -- married women do it too.





EDIT: I'm also 100% with microbioguy, here.
I am not married but I have the explanation....





Both men and women want to feel attractive!





After marriage, they don't have to work for their spouses attention so they flirt with single people to make themselves feel attractive.





The line is crossed when they don't stop there!

No comments:

Post a Comment