Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My man flirts with other women online what can i do about that?

I think my boyfriend is cheating on me..because I just read an email of him trying to get to know someone else..but i have doughts because we are always together...how can i caught him in his lie?My man flirts with other women online what can i do about that?
nothing, flirt you too online





:%26gt; peace


.My man flirts with other women online what can i do about that?
Thanks everyone with my question...i like everyones responce.....I asked him if he was talking to other women online but he won't admit it...i guess i should give it sometime...thanks again...

Report Abuse



i didnt read his email he posted on a page on myspace...

Report Abuse



well just cause he is talking to other girls don't mean he is cheating on you ... talk to him have trust in your man ..ask him about it and let him know you don't like it
It may be just the thrill of other girls attention! Explain to him that you feel like this is cheating in away. Ask if he is happy in your relationship and if he says ';yes'; tell him there is a chance he may lose you if he doesn't stop this because it causes a trust issue!
i can't phatom (i can't spell sorry.. )


looking into my bf's email account.. it just seems like an invasion of privacy.. .. if your always with him.. chances are he doesn't have the time to cheat..





flirting is pretty harmless.. i mean you probably flirt with guys and not even know
directly confront him about the situation.. when i was 14, my mum actually forced probably even threatened me to log onto my dads emails so she could snoop around for any affair content... mehh.. turns out my dad was cheating on her with her best friend.. that event was a bit extreme though.. i know trust is the most important factor in a relationship but sometimes its worth doin some undercover work.. good luck xox
put da smackdown on his azzzzz
Bide your time. OR you flirt with other men too.
Just because he flirts online does not mean he is cheating on you. To discover the answer, you need to ask him about it.
Just because he flirts online does not mean he is cheating on you. Why dont you ask with him i think its makes your doughts clear
You have his passowrd? Then print out any emails from the girl. Look in his cell phone call log if he has one and write down any wierd numbers. Is he acting funny?
Now you are doing same thing with me. Once you stop using internet and think about your future. He will stop using internet. Dont try to change others better you change first
first of all,you shouldn't have opened his email,this is poking into his privacy!your boyfriend has a private life,same way you do.what would you feel if he opened your emails?like the saying goes,what you don't know wont hurt.trust is very important in a relationship,if you don't trust him,then your relationship is doomed.don't develop this habit,you will just tend to push him away.

No comments:

Post a Comment