Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How to Flirt with a man?

I'm in college %26amp; extremely shy.


I dated in HS but it was so much easier back then because I had really close guy friends.


Now I go to a really big university and I would just like to know how to flirt with a man without throwing myself at him? LOL





And please be specific, not the whole ';Just be yourself'; thing.





Thanks!How to Flirt with a man?
Drop kick him.





:D





what? its not like you are throwing yourself at him...ur just knocking him out.How to Flirt with a man?
You should give one of us single Asian men a chance for romance.
Use your eyes. Your eyes, if used correctly (batting eyelashes, making eye contact, looking him up and down with your eyes) can drive men crazy.
My advice would be to maintain confidence. Ask him out to a concert or something. As long as you're cool and confident, he'll notice you
jus try to make friends first, then see wat the friendships may lead to
just talk sexy to men and thats all u need to kno
  • free spyware remobal
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment