Monday, August 16, 2010

Man flirts like crazy, but doesn't follow up on it..?

I've been friends with this man for 6 or 7 months. We've been getting a lot closer since January. I've always been attracted to him, but now really want to pursue some type of relationship with him. I know that he likes me back. How much, I don't know. But I know. We've been hanging out as friends in a group for a long time now, and even kinda went out once, and I ended up sleeping over at his place. But we didn't kiss or anything. I should have kissed him though! And I think wanted to also. Now I'm afraid that I am going to slip into the friend category.... I told him this weekend I was going out and that ';I would really like it'; if he would come! He was out of town and wasn't sure when he was going to get back. He told me he'd let me know. And he never did!!! I refuse to email/call/text him again.





Has he stopped liking me? Is he just intimidated by me because I'm older? Why are men so frustrating???Man flirts like crazy, but doesn't follow up on it..?
sounds like he is the shy type. you will probably have to make the first move.





kiss him and see if he pulls away. you said that you should have kissed him so do it and see how he reacts

No comments:

Post a Comment