Monday, August 16, 2010

Married man flirts with me?

There's this guy that constantly stares and flirts with me but has never talked to me before - I wondered why he would never come over and talk until I found out that he was married, I didn't know that he was married because he is never with his wife. The problem is that he won't stop staring and flirting and I really like him so can't help but notice the staring and flirting so will sometimes do it back but you must understand that I try not because I'm not a selfish person. Problem is I can't control my feelings - I really like this guy.





I want you to answer these questions:


1. Why does he flirt with me if he's already married?


2. I think he really wants me but I have no solution - he is married but I can't walk away from this because one day he might decide to get a divorce and i don't want to lose that opportunity, problem is, I think the reason why he hasn't done anything about it is because he might not know if I like him back because of how I look at him - I don't smile though for obvious reasons but what am I meant to do? - I really like him and if you were in my situation I don't think you'd ignore him and walk away, if ever i did walk away, i'd regret it. Please help!Married man flirts with me?
How can you really like someone you haven't even talked to?Married man flirts with me?
dear, easy answer isn't always the best answer. if he was a good man, he wouldn't be flirting and leading you on. if he was committed to his vows he would be honest with you and have told you himself he is married. if there was an opportunity, which there isn't here, he would divorce his wife for you, he would have left her the moment he decided he couldn't keep his eyes from not only wandering (which can be harmless) but possibly bringing another woman into his relationship and hurting both.


i wouldn't regret walking away from it. then again, i am now happily married with a man who does look, he is a flirt at times, but so am i and w always respect that we look in fact he tells me and i tell him. but we keep ourselves accountable. he is not being accountable to you, he didnt tell you himself he was married, he never hinted a divorce, you need to just find someone who has the balls to be upfront and appreciate you.
He is having fun, communicating without problems.


He doesn;t want you he has his wife. He probably got her the same way,


\Your not selfish? You want to have someone who belongs to another.
Clearly you shouldn't go after him or wait for him, this will only hurt both of you. Having said that I would like to make a point though. This idea that he should just up and get divorced is ALOT simpler than it sounds, and it seems to be a pretty easy answer to the women who are answering this question. What they don't realize is this guy will loose EVERYTHING when he gets divorced. It just really drives me nuts that women press as hard as they can to get the guy to commit and then after a divorce happens they sit there and are like, what just happened? What a crock.
how can he flirt with you if you've never spoken?
all married men flirt..
i guess go **** him
What is your f*cking problem? Do you want to be a home-wrecker? And just cos he is flirting you now think he will divorce his wife? Are you out of your mind? Come on. I mean, if he married you eventually, are you so sure he will not have an affair? I mean .. what if you were married, would that be okay with you if your man left you for another lady?





Stop this immature act, and find someone available, don't be so damn selfish, it is so cruel.
he flirts w you because he's obviously attracted to you %26amp; being married doesn't mean he's dead.I'd steer clear of this situation if I were you. If he does take it further than flirting then that might be considered cheating. One thing that's true is once a cheat always a cheat. Millions of married men keep women dangling by telling them that they'll leave their wives.This however rarely happens %26amp; then you're left alone %26amp; hurt. I'd stay out of this man's view unless he's suddenly single. It's never good to mess w married men.
1. He's married


2. He's married








doesn't matter how you feel let him screw his life up with someone else.
He is married. Be firm and tell him to leave you alone! If he dares to cheat on wife, and you two wind up getting together, there is a 90% chance he will fool around on you. Further more you will never ever have TRUST in a relationship.


Regrets? Pls girl you won't regret a thing ! He's a player, and has no respect for his marraige. There is no ';Opportunity';! Just hot feelings right now because it's tempting ';fruit';. Slap slap, wake up, surely you have better confidence in yourself ! ! ! !! !!
He is married - he is just messing around and hoping to get some easy sex - he is highly unlikely ever to leave his wife for you. Do you really want sloppy seconds. He may also just be being nice to you - not interested in anything else but a bit of harmless flirting. Don't read anything into this.
Sweetheart, if he's willing to cheat on his wife with you then he's willing to do the same to you. Your best bet is to walk away because they never leave their wives, and even if they do if children are involved you're going to become the homewrecking slut. Banking on ';someday he might divorce'; is really stupid and makes you seem desperate.
  • free spyware remobal
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment