Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How to flirt with a white man?

I've noticed that Hispanic %26amp; black men flirt differently than white men.





Hispanic men will try to smooth talk you, ask for your number, they approach me.





black men will come up to you and straight up ask you for your number.





I've dated Asia men %26amp; I know they are very subtle when they flirt. (this is just my experience)





When I'm out in public, white men just stare at me. Sometimes if they are walking with another guy friend, they look at each other and kind of make the ';look-at-her'; facial expression and smile. I smile back but they never approach me. And I think that some white guys are very attractive (:





I know that I should also take a man's personality into consideration when flirting. But I was just wondering, how do you flirt with a white man?





I dont want to come off as rude or anything. I want to be able to flirt and respect their culture at the same time.





I'm hispanic, btw











Reference: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>How to flirt with a white man?
You seem to know more than any of the members hare can give as a tip. Follow your guts. You seem to be good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment