Tuesday, August 10, 2010

HOW DO YOU REACT TO FLIRTING? MEN HELP WELCOMED !?

Hi everyone ! I need a bit of help :-( the man i love, he is great, he just have one damn flaw, he flirts ! And this happens to be the no 1 reason i dump men for, and i told him like twice that i want to leave his ***, which of course only made it worse. 1 year ago he flirted extremely heavy with a playmate, like 6 months or so, and i was curious to actually see the ***** and see what on earth draw him so much , and let me say i was stunned, she wasn't so fine after all. so you get humiliated with a chick who is worst than you, talk about humiliation. now, i am just pissed, pissed , pissed ! all types of men come on to me, and i feel very stuck since i am so fair and honest ! he has changed a lot, but for me it's all in vain. at least he prevented me from dumping him, but i still can't forgive, i felt horrible in all the meanings of the word ! i would like to know if somebody overcame this type of resentment, it's the fight of my life ! i also would like a man's opinion on flirting and loving ! thanks a lot !HOW DO YOU REACT TO FLIRTING? MEN HELP WELCOMED !?
Well, I can't really condone his behavior and I'm a guy. From a guy's point of view, we all look. I'm extremely happily married and I look at other women. And it's not because they're knockouts. I'm not even looking for any reason except to just look. I have no desire to have an affair, don't feel sexually attracted to the ladies...I just enjoy looking.





Now flirting is another story. It's usually because the guy has a self-confidence issue or it's an ego thing. Maybe he needs to know that he still ';has it';.





I hope that helps. Good luck getting it resolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment