Tuesday, August 10, 2010

CONFUSED ABOUT A MAN!

Ok well i'm not sure if this married man was flirting with me or just being nice, when we were talking i think he would stare at me, and he was really nice to me, but i think he might be that way with everybody. Plus he winked at me because we were kind of joking around.He's several years older then me. I just want to know if he was flirting or just being really nice? Plus how do married men flirt? CONFUSED ABOUT A MAN!
I'm married and I flirt, innocently. My wife thinks it cute when my flirting accidentally comes out. But she also know that I'm an honorable man so it is of no concern to her.





I would assume he's innocent and just having fun. It doesn't hurt anything to enjoy the conversation and have fun - just keep your clothes on.CONFUSED ABOUT A MAN!
Man, if married and serious, do not flirt.


However, if their marriage is bad, they want some outside fun. Are you interested in having a relationship with a married man? Hope not. Be wise and find some one else. You yourself would not like it if you were married and your husband flirt with others.
omg omgomgomgomgomgomgomg %26lt;%26lt;preppy





hes cheating on his wife!! thats awful!! tell his wife!! right now. ill wait for you to get the phone.








wait











wait











ok your back. now dial the number. now say this








hi is your wife there??


i want to talk to her


ok thanks


hi your husband has been cheating on you with me. now hes been flirting with me for quite some time. so i think it would be the proper thing if you dumped him.... or go to counsiling....... bye
He maybe flirting but it should be left at that. He is married, some people are natural flirts. Actually we all pretty much are. Some people just take the flirting to mean more than what it is flirting.
Just enjoy the attention and don't worry about if he was flirting or not. After all, he is married so it doesn't really matter.
I didn't finish reading your question. But when I arrived the word ';married man';, I was totally sure he is not serious to you.
All married men and women flirt. It's just human nature. Most likely he was flirting and being nice all at once. But he is married so if he makes a move remind him of his wife.
he may be flirting with you, becoz you know men, they like girls. but dont think much about him, you know, married men means a lot of trouble.
Kick him in the nuts and tell him to get on his knees and beg his wife for forgiveness.
A lot of people flirst, sometimes it is innocent sometimes it is not
Everyone flirts but stay away from him it's not right and you are too young.
just dont think in that way by one or two incidences like that


if u think he is really firting


ignore


or tell him u dont like it
Next time he does that, ask him a question about his wife.


Remember, never touch what is taken! Live by this rule.
doesn't matter, he's married.
casual flirting is no crime for a married man. as long as it doesnt lead to anything else...
Doesnt matter he is married that means.....HANDS OFF!!!!!!!
dont even mind him. hes married. you dont want to be a home wrecker
i dont really know, id have to be there


one question though


was he hot?!!
just keep playing hard to get if he likes u then u will know eventually

No comments:

Post a Comment