Tuesday, August 10, 2010

IS this married man flirting with me,if so how should I avoid him?

IS this married man flirting with me,if so how should I avoid him?


Seems like married man is flirting with me....do you think so,if he is how should I get my guards up?


Intense Eye gazing:What does that mean?


Why would a man keep on gazing into a woman's eyes and not say anything and when the woman breaks eye contact the man looks down,The woman is the first one to break eye contact,also this guy finds opportunities to look at her eyes so that she looks at him and he can lock eyes with her.Is this a form of seduction and flirting


just to add to the details the woman is not slender but is overweight,however has a plesant/jovial personality,a sexy girlish voice and a pretty face.The guy is always greeting her in friendly manner by eyebrow flashes etc. ,is he playing with her or making fun of her





I believe this man is married with two kids and after this behavoiur that carries on for a few days,he disappears then shows up and starts doing all these gestures what does that mean...to me it seems like he is toying with the woman.A little history about the woman,she is single and lives on her own,is 35 years old and the guy is 42.both work in the same company,different departments,the guy really acts in a manly manner when near her,boosts about his house/position and smiles a lot to the woman,I know it is not a good idea to fall for a man at work and who is married but what is the real purpose of behaving like thisIS this married man flirting with me,if so how should I avoid him?
I don't think I understand what you are talking about. I certainly wouldn't think a guy liked me just because he looked me in the eyes and said kind things. It is proper etiquette to look anyone in the eyes, it just shows integrity. He probably talks kindly to everyone. I think this girl is in love with this man, and is mistaking kindness for something it isn't. He probably isn't even aware that this girl is in love with him, and he is just trying to be kind and polite to her, and she is somehow mistaking it for love. I worked with many men, and I certainly expected them to look me in the eye, and I expected them to be polite, but that didn't mean that I wanted to date them or anything crazy like that, work was just work. I am sure this man is very much in love with his wife, and is proud of his home and family, and he isn't going to give that up. I think this woman is only fooling herself. Maybe because this woman is overweight, she is misunderstanding kindness. My sister is overweight and if a man said hello to her, she somehow thought the guy wanted to marry her. I think the man is just being polite.IS this married man flirting with me,if so how should I avoid him?
Could be making fun of her/you.





Could be ';making a pass,'; seeing how far he can get with you, how ';easy'; you are.





';For Women Only,'; Shaunti Feldhahn,


';Sexual Force or the Winged Dragon,'; O. M. Aivanhov, and


';Soul Mates and Twin Flames,'; Elizabeth Clare Prophet, are good.





In any case, his wife and children are the losers; you needn't be needy and a loser yourself, by ';going along.'; Such behavior is known even if no human knows it besides the two involved.
Why are you referring to yourself in the third person? We already know it's you, so you don't need to hide under anonymity. It does sound as though the man is flirting with you to see how far he can get. It also sounds like you may be encouraging him by locking gazes with him.





I would advise you to stop looking in his direction and ignore him, first of all if he's married, secondly, it is a very poor policy to get involved with co-workers, especially during work hours. It could mean job loss for both of you. Therefore, both of you should knock it off before a harmless flirtation escalates into something with dire consequences.

1 comment:

lily said...

Yes he is flirting. You probably like it. Don't beat yourself up for recognizing that a man (possibly delicious looking) wants you. Just know that he cannnot offer you what you need in life...he's married, he will not divorce for you, if he did divorce there is all kinds of child support, cheating with the ex wife, and who knows who else going on because he will do to you what he does to others...that is who he is and that will not change until he is ready not you. You can have sex with him, and if you do feel very used if you get nothing else out of it. Also feel very guilty taking anything from him because it is all entitled to his wife and kids. Oh, and yes men like fat women. I am one in the same scenario, and this guy almost can't hide from anyone his attraction for me.

Post a Comment