Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Is this man flirting?

There is this man that had shown some interest in me for a while, then he never completely stopped, but it slowed down. I thought maybe he was involved with someone else or I had sent him some wrong signal. Since he never spoke about it, neither did I. Now, everytime I am around him, it's like he always has to say something, it doesn't even matter what. It's not so much flirtatious but simple stuff like..if I'm running he says ';run, run';, If I'm getting a pen out of my purse he says ';get the pen out';. It's like he just verbalizes whatever it is i'm doing, just to be saying something. I am interested in him, but I am thinking he is interested in another person, possibly even confused. I know I am. Since I don't know his status with another female, but I have known this man for a couple of years, how do I approach this one and not make myself look like a fool. I know if I don't go after him and let him know I want him someone else will? Is he flirting or just being nice?Is this man flirting?
Yes he is flirting!!! when guys say random things such as verbalizing what you are doing it is our way of trying to make sure you know that we are noticing you. He is trying to make sure you don't forget he his there but he is most likely uncomfortable and is not sure of what else to say so he says what he sees you doing. I think you should take a chance (and it is a big chance) that he likes you. You should ask him to a movie or just try to give him plane and simple signs you like him. GOOD LUCKIs this man flirting?
Lay your world on me.
he's flirting.
He's flirting....and he's limiting himself because he's involved with someone else. Probably married to someone who has stopped caring about him but divorce is too intimidating, too expensive a prospect.





On some other level he probably is a good friend of yours too. Be careful. Be his friend if your trust him but be careful of any ties that still connect him without you knowing it.
of course he is lol

No comments:

Post a Comment