Tuesday, August 10, 2010

In your Opinion; Isn't it weird when a 60/70 year old man tries to flirt with a 17/20 something year old?

So there is this old, old guy near my uncle's shop (I help my uncle in his shop once or twice a week), I am 26 years old but thanks to good genes I look like I am 17, I swear no lies, so this man flirts with me, honks his horn goes out of his way to get my attention everytime I pass by him, which unfortunately has to be everyday since he finds a way to be near my uncles shop everyday. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against older people, I mean my uncle is over 60, so is my step-dad, but this guy is just weird. I don't even say anything anymore when he honks or compliments me cause it is strange already, he is flirting with me like he is a 20 year old and the guy is as old as my father. I am a very serious person and don't know why he is doing this because I never even talked to him besides Hi and that is that. He has even come in the store when my uncle wasn't there to say that he worked next door and just wanted to say hi.


What do I do? I am pregnant now and honestly I am a little creeped out by this man. I have a very protective family and if my uncle finds out this guy is bothering me it will not be pretty.


How do I put him in his place? Should I ask my uncle to talk to him?In your Opinion; Isn't it weird when a 60/70 year old man tries to flirt with a 17/20 something year old?
weird? more like creepy and gross.In your Opinion; Isn't it weird when a 60/70 year old man tries to flirt with a 17/20 something year old?
No its not weird.Its discusting.
Leave it alone. He hasn't done anything to threaten you has he?

No comments:

Post a Comment