Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Does this guy really like me or is he just a flirt?

So there's this guy and we went to summer school together. I found out that we're both Sagittariuses n we both have the EXACT same birthday. So one day he asks me what are our qualities and I was telling him, and he was all like ';I write a lot of poetry'; n stuff like that. It was nice, and usually he talks loud but he was talking really soft. So then when I would walk he would put his arm around my shoulder and sometimes give me massages. And on the last day he was doing it a lot when my friends and I were all walking together. Anyways I was texting him cause I couldnt go downtown, n he was saying stuff like he wished I could've came and how he'll miss me, and something like he doesn't have anyone or something...


he recently broke up with his girlfriend too. does he like me or is he really just flirting? man, why cant guys just say how they feel?Does this guy really like me or is he just a flirt?
ask him

No comments:

Post a Comment