Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I have been married for 16 yrs and recently my husband wanted to watch another man with me.Is this crazy?

I've only been with 1 other person in my whole life and he claimed he wanted me to experience another man. It turned him on tremendously. Now he wants me to do it again. The difference in him toward me is miraculous. He acts like he feels about me the way he did years ago. Is it just the though of someone else wanting what he has? I just don't understand and it is putting me through a lot of anquish. I want him to be happy and I love the way he has started back treating me, but I can't understand why he would not be jealous. How could a husband watch another man with his wife if he really loved her? I could never watch another woman with him. Now when we are out in public and another man flirts or acts like I am turning him on he goes wild. He tells me I am beautiful and he is proud to have me but how could he want to share me? I have always been able to get anybody I would want but made the choice not to because of religious beliefs. Now Look what I've done! I'm ashamed %26amp; confused.I have been married for 16 yrs and recently my husband wanted to watch another man with me.Is this crazy?
I am told that around 21% of men have this fantasy. Most of them are very uncomfortable with it. But some of them are open enough to discuss it with their wives. Some of those wives are comfortable acting out this and other fantasies. Others are not. Acting out these and other fantasies sometimes leads to fundamental changes in the relationship. As in all other areas of life decisions have to be made and consequences lived with.I have been married for 16 yrs and recently my husband wanted to watch another man with me.Is this crazy?
yes he's crazy don't do it. If he really Loved you he would not ask you to do that.Sex is something that is shared privately between a husband and wife who really Love each other.
I think it is crazy that he wanted you to be with another man and you conceded to do so. I can't begin to comprehen why any man would agree to such a deal. I suspect there is more behind him wanting to ';see if another man wanted you.'; Your husband is not being forthcoming with you. You should sit down and discuss it more with him and let him know how this has effected you.
Why are you ashamed? Your husband should be the one to be ashamed. He's letting his perversion get the best of him. He better be careful, he keeps this up and he may lose you. Seriously now, if my hubby told me he wants to see me have sex with another man, I'd slap him silly and throw his *** out the door permanently.
I'm not going to say it's crazy, but I will say you and your husband need to have a long talk, maybe several of them. There is no need for you to feel ashamed. Both of you are adults, talk it out, and live with the decisions you make.
Wow tough choice. I've always been of the mind set that adding more people into a marriage is bad because feeling do get hurt on one side or another. Maybe there would be a compromise somewhere that doesn't involve other people.





Maybe try having him disguise himself and then video tape the two of you together and he can watch it latter as if another guy was with you. I know it sounds cheesy but it might work as you both get what you want. You keep just one lover and he a watch you with a ';stranger';.





Best of luck to you.
Don't do it again. Its tearing you apart. and HOW DARE he ask such a thing of you! He needs serious help. It sounds like he's so insecure that he needs other guys interested in you to validate that he made a good choice in picking you. How very sad. And how wrong of him. If you need to divorce, do it. Or go to a marriage councellor, both of you. Its wrong of him to treat you and your marriage vows so callously. Please never ever do that again. Your self esteem is a precious thing. If he wants you with other guys, then tell him ok, I'll get divorce paperwork drawn up next week. No way on earth should anyone withhold affection from their partner to guilt them into an affair. If he won't go to councelling, then seperate from him and you go. Don't let this keep tearing you apart. You deserve alot better than that from the man you call Husband!!
yes it is Crazy?
go ahead and let him have his fantasy.youll probally enjoy it
I don't see how this would turn a man on! I can see why you are confused. I am confused and I'm not even the one who is going through it. I know that if my husband asked me to do something like that I couldn't go through with it. It would also make me wonder about his Fidelity. Maybe your husband is bisexual
Bringing in a third-party to a marriage or LTR is a mine-field. For you, there must be the idea that he also wants free-license on whom he may pork... Ask him where he stands on that one.


Or, this may be the opening of a door to a whole new world for you. Who is to say which is the right and which is the wrong way to live a life? Is anyone being hurt by a tryst with another partner involved? Is everyone involved respectful of everyone else? He has sixteen years of commitment to you, that counts for something. Perhaps his excitement is in seeing you blossom as an empowered, sexual woman. That the thrill comes from that this Goddess could be with anyone, but she is with him. Perhaps he wants to have you bring another woman into your 'proceedings'.


How did it feel when you first acceded?
Stop it now!!! The reason? Because you said that it makes you anguished and ashamed! Now, your husband having this as a FANTASY is fine, but there is no reason for you to have to act it out! If he wants to see another man with you tell him to rent some costumes and film himself having sex w/ you IN those costumes! Or when you are together you can talk about it in your dirty talk but as far as him wanting you to do it?? If you dont feel good doing it -- that is your answer. Now you can go suggest these other options to him, or ask him to go to counseling (marital/sexual whatever) together! But if you must sacrifice your pride, self respect and safety so that he can treat you better -- he needs to get a new program or get lost!
Listen.... It's one of his fantasies and it doesn't mean you have to fulfil it AT ALL. If he tells you to go jump off a bridge because that turns him on, will you do it? You're hurting yourself badly or probably killing yourself but is that better than breaking your marriage vows. Think about what you said ';I do'; to 16 years ago. When you chose your husband, you weren't with any other man before because of religious beliefs. Fair enough. So now you're going to give them up because of his fantasy that's going to die after you fulfilled it. What if he asks for more? and his fantasies increase and become even more dangerous. It is crazy what he's asking for and keep your dignity and pride and don't sleep with another man while married. Goodluck
well actually maybe he wants u 2 experience a relationship with another guy so that he would have the right 2 have a relationship with another woman or... maybe he's just a crazy guy ... who knows how a man can think !

No comments:

Post a Comment