Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do you flirt with a man?

I am good at flirting in person because I can use my body language and touch to help me out but over the phone is another question. My husband wants me to be more flirty on the phone. Got any suggestions?How do you flirt with a man?
Compliment him. Use insinuation and innuendo.





And talk in your bedroom voice. Tone of voice is very important.





Good Luck!How do you flirt with a man?
Miss Sue


The answer to being attractive to men is simple but hard to do, SMILE


yes smile means you are happy people want to be around happy people. Next make eye contact practice this until you win, keep your gaze directed at them until they loose they're nerve. Now that you won turn and flick your hair up as you walk the other direction. If they aren't behind you then they aren't worth the time and other smarter men will.


For the phone thing your husband has a fantasy he isn't coming clean with ask and he should tell you, maybe not right away because he may not know himself but later after he's given it some thought he may realize it and he can express it to you.


Good Luck
Sorry, I have no suggestions.
  • free spyware remobal
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment